Her published short stories include:
- “Brother”: Jewels of the Caribbean: Potbake Productions 2014.
- “Rocky”: Somewhere Journal, April, 2013.
- “Island Time”: St. Somewhere Journal, July, 2013.
- “Oracle of the Zemi”: New Afrikan Journal of Culture, Politics, and Consciousness, Issue 8, 2013.
- “Truth Be Told”: Poui – Cave Hill Journal of Creative Writing, 2015
- “Everything for a Time”: The Caribbean American Heritage Magazine, 2015
- “Who in de Kitchen”: Interviewing the Caribbean, Vol1, No1
- “The Real Caribbean”: Akashic Duppy Thursday, Feb. 2016
- “The Woodsman”: Akashic Duppy Thursday, April, 2016
- “Dellis”: Poui – Cave Hill Journal of Creative Writing, 2016
Additional work includes:
- A Face in the River – The fictionalized memoir of a sympathetic expat set on a Caribbean island. Coming soon as an Ebook.
- River of Fire – A multi-cultural women’s adventure novel featuring a volcanic eruption.
- Nobody Owns the Rainbow – The potential of environmental disaster looms large over a small island state.
- Back to the River – A novel for Young Adults seeking to discover their own way home.
- The Pursuit of Paradise – A tongue- in- cheek look at cross-cultural difficulties in the Caribbean.
- Perdu Temps – Lost in Time: Featuring ghosts, romance, tropical scenery, and folkloric wisdom.
- Rainforest Rescue – Set in a tropical rainforest, this novella pits the wisdom of nature against human hubris.
- Mutant Mongrels – Stories about Ridgeback dogs set around the world and throughout the ages.
- Numerous other short stories including:
- “Letters from Paradise”
- “Nature lover”
- “Truth be Told”
- “The Century Palm”
- “Voices in the Rainforest”
Find out more about Kristine’s Short Story Brother published in Jewels of the Caribbean, found here.